Listing ID: 83432
From Queenstown: Small-Group Guided Tour In The Otago Wine TrailDiscover the Central Otago Wine Trail on a small group half-day tour from Queenstown. Enjoy a personalized experience with this tour customized to your tastes and experience some of the finest wines the Otago Wine Trail has to offer. Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
Everyone loves our Wine Trail Tour. This small group, half-day tour takes you to four of the best cellar doors in the district to sample Pinot Noirs, aromatics and everything in between.
Whether you’re a passionate wine connoisseur, or you simply like to share a drink with friends, Queenstown Winery Tours delivers fun, flexible and hassle-free wine touring.
The difference lies in our passion for quality, personalised and affordable wine touring. We’ll make sure you have a unique experience and visit the best in the district without blowing the budget. If you want to visit certain vineyards, please let us know and we always do all possible to adhere to our clients’ special requests.
Celebrating a special occasion? We love celebrations! Do not forget to mention this at the time of your booking and we will help you make this day even better!
Live guided tours in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- What Will You Do- Swirl your wine, sniff, sip and swallow at four cellar doors
- Enjoy sightseeing in the heart of the Central Otago wine region
- Learn about the wine region and history from passionate guides
- What Is Included- Visiting 4 cellar doors;
- Tasting of up to 20 of the best of Central Otago wines in all the wineries visited;
- Return transfers to and from your Queenstown accommodation;
- Complimentary bottled water;
- Professional commentary;
- Sightseeing in the heart of the Central Otago wine region;
- Professional photos.
- What Is Not Included- Any meals
- Any extra unmentioned