The walk begins with the pick up from selected hotels around 08 am. We will travel approximately 20 km by minibus to the Tierra Mayor valley, where we find our refuge and starting point of the walk.
During the trekking, we cross peat bogs, streams and ancient forests of Lengas and Coihues, typical vegetation of the region. If we’re lucky, it is possible to see local wildlife such as foxes, condors and beavers.
We will continue walking until we reach the Emerald Lagoon, located at the heart of the Tierra del Fuego Natural Reserve. The color of the water added to its geographical location, in the Cordillera Fueguina, invites us to stop and rest on its banks while appreciating the stunning scenery. Here we’ll have lunch
Finally, we return to the refuge, through a different path, to continue exploring the reservation. From the refuge, travel by minibus back to the hotels, arriving around 2 pm.
- What Will You Do- Visit one of Ushuaia's most beautiful places
- Be accompanied by professional guides
- What To ExpectWe recommend this tour for nature lovers, as it takes you to the heart of the Tierra del Fuego Natural Reserve, where the Emerald Lagoon is. Once there, we go on a 4 hours walk through landscapes of great beauty, being able to observe the local flora, and if we're lucky, foxes, condors and beavers. Definitely, is an excursion not to miss!
- What Is Included- Pick up and drop off from selected hotels
- Professional Guide
- Rubber boots
- Lunch Box
- What Is Not Included- Extras
- Entrance fees