You will be picked up at your hotel and transferred to the Visitors Center of the park, to get on the panoramic buses that begin the tour of the park. After a while we’ll get off the bus to start walking the paths.
From the first balcony we’ll get a panoramic view of the Argentinean falls. Then, after 950 meters with stunning views over the Iguazu river we’ll get to the falls on the Brazilian side.
The walkway entering the river next to the Floriano fall gives the visitosr a refreshing reception and a gorgeous panoramic view of the lower Iguazu river and the Devil’s gorge Canyon.
The elevator and the stairs lead to the shopping and restaurant area upstairs. Some degree of difficulty, the path includes many stairs.
After the tour, you will be taken back to your hotel
- What Will You Do- Walk through catwalks and balconies located at different heights.
- Learn about the local fauna and flora from the professional bilingual guides
- Get to know one of the World's Natural Wonders
- What To ExpectThe Iguazu Falls tour on the Brazilian side, is perfect to complement the visit to the Argentinean side of the falls, as you will be able to see them from a whole new perspective, with incredible panoramic views of the opposite side. It's a 4 hours long walk through multiples balconies and catwalks located at different heights, perfect for taking pictures. Small group departure ensure a personalized service
- What Is Included- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Bilingual guide
- What Is Not Included- National Park Fee
- Food & beverages