You will be picked up from your hotel where you will board a comfortable bus. Travel all the way along Avenida Costanera that runs side by side with the Rio de la Plata, giving us beautiful views of the river. You can choose between Morning departure (08.45 – 09.40 am) or Afternoon departure (01.45 – 02.40 pm)
The first stop will be in San Isidro City. Our guides will take you visit the beautiful Cathedral of San Isidro and popular mansions that used to belong to ancient aristocratic families of Buenos Aires. Then, get back on the bus to continue the journey to El Tigre.
Once there, get on board a catamaran an go for a 40 minutes boat tour of the Delta. Explore the landscape of rivers and streams that cross forming numerous islands. You can see the lifestyle of the local people and, houses built on stilts and the house-museum of president Sarmiento.
At the end of the boat ride, you will return to the port to board the bus back to Buenos Aires. The tour ends at the same pick up location.
- What Will You Do- Travel to Tigre on an air conditioned coach
- Visit the city highlights
- Go on a boat ride through the delta's islands
- What To Expect- The half day Tigre Delta Tour consists on a trip to the north of Buenos Aires. First you will go through the center of San Isidro, and then, continue to El Tigre city, where we will embark a catamaran for a boat trip along the rivers of the Delta.
- You can choose between morning of afternoon departure.
- We offer pick up from most of centrally located Buenos Aires hotels.
- City tour guided in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- What Is Included- Pick up & drop off from centrally located hotels
- Guide that speaks Spanish, English and Portuguese
- Boat Ride
- Transport on air-conditioned bus
- What Is Not Included- Food And Drinks
- Passengers must provide accommodation details in order to arrange pick up for them