We start our Buenos Aires city tour by picking up all passengers at their hotels. From there we’ll take you on a journey through this unique city, full of passion, history, culture and magic. You can choose between Morning departure (08.45 – 09.40 am) or Afternoon departure (01.45 – 02.40 pm)
We will start our tour through one of the main avenues: the 9th of July Avenue, where we’ll see the Teatro Colon and the Obelisk. Afterwards we will visit the Plaza de Mayo,to do our first stop. It used to be the historical and political epicenter of the city; We can take photos of the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Government House and the Cabildo. The city tour continues south through the old neighborhood of San Telmo, passing through Parque Lezama. Continue even further south to reach the neighborhood of La Boca, where we have our second stop. Its famous for the stadium of Boca Juniors and Caminito, full of color, magic and history. After the break we go to Puerto Madero, which is one of the newest, most exclusive and most modern neighborhoods in Buenos Aires with its main areas of Retiro and Plaza San Martin. The bus goes all the way to Palermo, the city’s main green area. The last neighborhood we visit is the exclusive and sophisticated La Recoleta.
The tour ends at central area around Cordoba Avenue and Florida Street
- What Will You Do- Tour Buenos Aires from the comfort of an air conditioned coach
- Visit all the city highlights, from the Casa Rosada to La Boca
- Go through the main Buenos Aires neighborhoods, such as Palermo and San Telmo
- What To Expect- This is the most complete city tour of Buenos Aires. You will visit Recoleta, Palermo Woods, Downtown area, San Telmo, La Boca and Puerto Madero.
- The Highlights are Theater Colon, The Obelisk, Plaza de Mayo square and Caminito. You can choose between morning of afternoon departure. We offer pick up from most of centrally located Buenos Aires hotels.
- City tour guided in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- The tour includes two stops: First in Plaza de Mayo, and the second in Caminito
- What Is Included- Pick up from centrally located hotels
- Spanish/English/Portuguese guide
- 2 Stops: Plaza De Mayo & Caminito
- What Is Not Included- Hotel drop off (Tour ends at central area around Cordoba Av and Florida St)
- Food & Beverages