Listing ID: 90728
Iguazu Falls Tour: Visit Brazil, Argentina And Paraguay In 6 DaysVisit the Iguazu Falls, a Wonder of the World and explore Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay in 6 days. Take a helicopter ride over the waterfalls, a boat ride under them, and explore the Rainforest that surrounds them. You will be immersed in South American culture with exciting excursions, professional tour guides and traditional food that will leave your taste buds tingling. Duration: 6 Days (approx.)
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
Take an adventurous tour of Iguazu Falls, Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. Visit the Iguazu Falls, a Wonder of the World and explore Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay in 6 days. Take a helicopter ride over the waterfalls, a boat ride under them, and explore the Rainforest that surrounds them.
You will be immersed in South American culture with exciting excursions, professional tour guides and traditional food that will leave your taste buds tingling. Included in this package is a breathtaking 5 star hotel, coach air-conditioned transportation, nine meals, excursions, tour guides, and your very own English-speaking tour director. Various optional tours are also offered!
- What Will You Do1. Pick Up : The first day is pick up day. We can pick you and your group up at the Foz do Iguaçu Terminal or Airport, or the Puerto Iguazu Terminal or Airport. Please inform us of your ticketing information as soon as possible.
You must arrive on this day to ensure your can complete the tour.
2. Iguazu Falls, Brazil : Visit the Iguazu Falls on the Brazilian side while getting to know Brazilian culture and customs. This day is packed with optional activities like bike riding through the Atlantic Rainforest, kayaking on the Iguazu River, taking a boat ride visiting a bird sanctuary and having dinner at a Brazilian restaurant with a cultural dance show.
3. Ciudad del Este : Most people who visit the Iguazu Falls only visit the commercial part of Ciudad del Este. We take a different approach. Not only will we take you to the commercial shopping part of the city, but you will also learn about culture and food by visiting traditional Paraguayan markets, restaurants and an amazing waterfall.
4. Puerto Iguazu, Argentina : By day 3 you will have visited two of the three bordering countries. But you still have Argentina left! Puerto Iguazu is the city a couple miles away from the Iguazu Falls. This city is full of cultural activities. Additionally on this day you have the option to hike, zip line and rappel in the Atlantic Rainforest.
5. Iguazu Falls, Argentina : Located in the northeast point of Argentina, province of Misiones, the Iguazu Falls are known as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. The Iguazu Falls are a chain of 275 waterfalls that run 1.7 miles long. They mark the border between Argentina and Brazil. During our first day exploring the Iguazu Falls on the Argentine side, we will take you on all of the trails with our best tour guides to provide you with as much information as possible.
6. Drop Off : The last day is drop off day. We can drop you and your group off at the Foz do Iguaçu Brazil Terminal or Airport, or the Puerto Iguazu Argentina Terminal or Airport. Please inform us of your ticketing information as soon as possible. If you plan on staying longer than this tour, we can facilitate other drop off locations.
- What To ExpectExpectations should be set high as you are assured to have an experience of a lifetime. Professional local tour guides, and amazing food is included in this tour. Additionally, we hold group activities which promote bonding with the travelers among you.
- What Is Included1. Accommodations : Surrounded by the Iriapú Forest, your 5-Star hotel offers the chance to explore the Rainforest, enjoy modern accommodations and relax among 2,000 species of wildlife. Located only a few miles away from the Iguazu Falls, it is the perfect destination to enjoy Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay. Here, nature and comfort meet harmoniously with comfortable rooms, private balconies and impressive views. Includes breakfast, wifi, spa, infinity pool and gym.
2. Tour Guides : The best experienced private tour guides are at your service. You will also be accompanied by Escape Wonders tour coordinator to ensure that you are well taken care of.
3. Meals : 5 Breakfasts | 1 Lunch | 3 Dinners
A complete culinary and cultural experience featuring the best local ingredients from Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay. One night of open bar of Argentinian Wines.
Foodies in search of the authentic, the delicious, and the inspiring will find their taste buds tingling. Learn to make Argentine Empanadas, acquaint yourself with Paraguay culture at their food swap and sample multiple distinct meats from Brazil all in one travel experience.
4. Excursions : Exciting excursions are included and hand picked to ensure their quality and safety. Comprehensive sightseeing tours and admissions are included.
Some of our included excursions:
Iguazu Falls National Park
Argentine Experience Dinner and Show
Foz do Iguaçu Falls National Park
Foz do Iguaçu city tour
Cultural Dance Show with Dinner
Cuidad del Este city tour
Traditional Abasto Market
Traditional Central Market
Get to know a Native Guaraní tribe
Learn about Guaraní language and culture
5. Transportation : All inner Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay transportation in a private air-conditioned coach vehicle to take you where you need to go is included.
- What Is Not Included1. Flights : Round trip flights to and from our destination, Iguazu, are not included.
2. Insurance : Travel insurance is not included. If needed, it can be purchased seperately.
3. Optional Excursions: To enhance your Iguazu experience, you tour director will offer optional tours.
The Black Well Excursion - Pozo Preto
This excursion is highly rated. You can bike ride through the Atlantic Rainforest, take a boat ride on the Upper Iguazu River, kayak and then take a truck ride all in one day!
Get an amazing panoramic view with a 15 minute helicopter ride over the Iguazu Falls and the Atlantic Rainforest. You will arrive back home with amazing photos and a one of the kind experience.
The Great Adventure
The Great Adventure is definitely a favorite. This exciting excursion takes you on a truck ride to get through the Rainforest to get better acquainted with the plants and animals. Then, get up close and personal with the Iguazu Falls by taking a boat ride under them. Many tourists consider this tour a must!
Learn about both poisonous and edible plants while venturing through the Rainforest. Your private tour guide will teach you how to survive by showing you which plants the native Guarani tribes use for food, medicine and more. Then, you will zip line and rappel in the Atlantic Rainforest.
More optional tours:
Iguazu city tour
Three frontiers walking tour with a lookout view of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay
- Transfers1. The first day is pick up day. We can pick you and your group up at the Foz do Iguaçu Terminal or Airport, or the Puerto Iguazu Terminal or Airport. Please inform us of your ticketing information as soon as possible. We may be able to facilitate other pick up locations.
You must arrive on this day to ensure your can complete the tour.
2. The last day is drop off day. We can drop you and your group off at the Foz do Iguaçu Brazil Terminal or Airport, or the Puerto Iguazu Argentina Terminal or Airport. Please inform us of your ticketing information as soon as possible. If you plan on staying longer than this tour, we can facilitate other drop off locations.