Pick up from the hotels in Puerto Iguazu begin at 6:30 am.
Between the borders of Argentina and Brazil lie the Iguazu Falls, a large chain of waterfalls that run for 1.7 miles. These majestic falls are made up of 275 waterfalls, 80% of which are in Argentina and the other 20% are in Brazil. The Iguazu Falls is surrounded by the subtropical Atlantic Rainforest. This Rainforest consists of 457 thousand acres in Brazil and 165 thousand acres in Argentina. Together, the Iguazu Falls and the Atlantic Rainforest are known as one of the New Seven Natural Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
We are local experts solely focused on providing experiences within the greater Iguazu Falls area. This has allowed us to give personalized attention to every one of our clients and create their dream vacation. With adventure at our core, our tours strengthen one’s connection to their environment through exploration and cultural immersion. All logistics are taken care of. With the help of our tour coordinators, we are able to directly manage the execution, direction and coordination of your trip. This way, you can focus on having the experience of a lifetime.
On our tour you will explore the:
– Upper Circuit: This 800 meter trail gives visitors an upper view of the waterfalls and a panoramic view of the rainforest.
– Lower Circuit: This is the longest trail of 1,600 meters where visitors can get up close of the falls. Visitors also get a panoramic view Devil’s Throat.
– Devil’s Throat: Take a train ride (or walk) to the trail to reach the largest waterfall, Devil’s Throat. The trail from the train station to the main waterfall is 1,200 meters. This magnificent waterfall is 80 meters tall.
– Jungle Boat Tour (Optional Tour): Start your adventure with a 4×4 truck ride through the Atlantic Rainforest. During your ride, a tour guide will teach you about flora and fauna. Then board a boat that will venture through the rapids of the Lower Iguazu River. The captains will take you up close to the Iguazu Falls to take photos. Right when you think you’ve had enough fun, you will be taken under the Iguazu Falls to take a thrilling and adventurous shower!
- What Will You Do- Tour the Atlantic Rainforest
- Tour the Iguazu Falls in Argentina: Upper Circuit, Lower Circuit and Devil's Throat
- Take an adventurous truck and boat ride (optional tour)
- Learn about the culture, fauna and flora from a professional and local tour guide
- Receive a gift bag on us!
- What To ExpectDuring this tour you will get to know one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, the Iguazu Falls. You should expect to end your trip having learned more about the culture of the indigenous tribe called the Guarani tribe, nature and fauna.
- What Is Included- Transportation to and from hotels in Puerto Iguazu
- Entrance fee to the Iguazu National Park
- Professional and local tour guide (Bilingual in English & Spanish unless otherwise requested)
- Professional and local tour coordinator to ensure your trip goes as planned and to aid the tour guide (Bilingual in English & Spanish)
- A gift bag on us!
- What Is Not Included- Lunch is not included. However, there are a variety of choices within the national park.
- Jungle Truck and Boat Ride