Feel like taking a dip with your family or friends, but without using public transport or the car. Then let’s go to the beach by bicycle.
You want to exercise without going to the gym, then riding our charming classic bicycles is the option. If you’d rather have fun without too much sweat, choose our high-end electric bikes. Taking care of yourself is always paying off.
Our meeting point is in the central Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio). From there, the dedicated path along the Tagus river is pleasantly flat until Belém. The good news is that the ride will be on flat ground during the rest of the day.
From Belém, we will cross the beautiful Tagus river to Trafaria. The binoculars we provide will be handy to see the Monument of the Discoveries and the Belém Tower from unusual angles.
Trafaria on the South bank is our first stop, a town with a vivid past, with traditional cafés and a marina full of fishing boats.
The next stop will be the quaint Cova do Vapor, with a break for its famous doughnut and its local drink “Cai Bem”, a mix of cherry liquor, soda, and lemon. Followed by a stroll in its little streets with big names like “Flower Street”, “The Millionaires”, “Fifth Avenue”…
Surrounded by green, we will reach the Costa da Caparica beaches, where we will find the perfect spot with fewer people and lots of space for us.
Time for sun, swim, and fun!
If you choose to picnic there, we will ride to the Urban Garden to eat under the leafy shadow of a pine tree.
On the way back, we will take a break for a cool beer or a soft drink in Trafaria before catching the returning ferry to Lisbon at 6 PM.
- What Will You Do1. Ride along the Tagus river is pleasantly flat until Belém.
2. Cross the beautiful Tagus river to Trafaria.
3. The next stop will be the quaint Cova do Vapo
4. Arrive at Costa da Caparica and enjoy the beach day
5. Take a break for a cool beer or a soft drink in Trafaria
- What To Expect- Live guide along the tour
- What Is Included- E-bikes(Bosch) or vintage bicycle
- Live guide
- A bottle of water
- Boat ticket (Lisbon - Trafaria - Lisbon)
- What Is Not Included- Lunch
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Know Before You Go- 24-hour prior booking required
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Maximum number of participants: 10
- Circular tour (starts and ends at the same spot)
- Minimum height 1,50m
- Possibility to book it as a private tour
- Disinfecting gel and protective masks provided
- Bicycles are disinfected with Bio Saf'On solution and quarantined for 48h between uses.