On this adventurous van tour, expect to see a vast array of unique and interesting sites.
Beginning at Fatima’s world prestigious Pilgrimage Site, renowned for its reported supernatural appearance of Mary, Mother of Jesus by three children in 1917.
Parishioners and pilgrims would later retitle Mary as “Our Lady of Fatima” due to this reported appearance. After this incredible beginning to our tour, the next location will be the grand Batalha Monastery, a Dominican convent constructed with late gothic architecture and a significant building to commemorate a Portuguese victory in 1385.
Following on from this spectacular convent we will drive you to the unique fishing village of Nazaré. This picturesque village continues to embody the authentic characteristics of its traditional fishing heritage as colorful fishing boats and busy fishermen occupy the sand.
Nazaré is also renowned as a legendary surf location, popular among avid surfers and competitors from around the world due to its consistent gigantic waves and annual competitions.
This tour will conclude in the tranquil town of Obidos, as we stroll through medieval streets admiring murals along the way. At this point, an opportunity to taste a local liqueur will become available. The delicious sweet cherry taste in Ginjinha is a great way to experience new flavors and conclude this tour.
- What Will You Do1. Pick up at Hotel or Accommodation (in Lisbon)
2. Fatima’s world's Pilgrimage Site
5. Ginjinha (Cherry liquor) Taste
- What To Expect- Pick up and Drop off at the hotel or accommodation in Lisbon
- Live Driver/guide during the activity
- Guided tour in Mosteiro da Batalha
- What Is Included- A cherry liquor of Óbidos
- Entrance at the Monestary of Batalha (Mosteiro da Batalha)
- What Is Not Included- Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Know Before You Go- Advanced booking required 24h
- The regular tour is only performed with a minimum of 3 participants
- We provide Masks and Disinfectant Gel
- The vehicle is disinfected with Bio Saf'On disinfectant and left in quarantine for 48h