Our tour starts in Lisbon, where we take the train for a 40-minute comfortable ride to Palmela. There, we first stop at the Castle to taste the delicious Azeitao cheese. The view is breathtaking, especially on clear days, as you can see two rivers, Tagus and Sado, and two mountains, Arrábida and Sintra.
We first cycle on the Vale de Barris, on asphalt, and then on the dirt road, passing by pasture fields and vineyards, until we reach Vila Nova de Azeitão, famous for its Muscat wine, cheese, and pies.
Then, we cycle towards the majestic Arrábida mountains. You can choose between two itineraries: along the beach to hit the water or through the mountains with breathtaking views. In both options, the azure blue of the sea is unforgettable.
In Setúbal, there is grilled fish for lunch, fresh from the fish market, located a stone’s throw from the restaurant.
The return to Lisbon is by train.
- What Will You Do1. Depart from Lisbon in a train and cross the Tagus River
2. Enjoy Palmela
3. Visit Sesimbra Castle and enjoy Azeitão Chesse.
4. Cycle to Vale de Barriz
5. Get to know and ride along Arrábida Mountains
6. Meet Setúbal
7. Return to Lisbon by train
- What To Expect- Guided tour with life guide
- What Is Included- E-bikes(Bosch)
- Live Guide
- A bottle of water
- Azeitao cheese
- Train tickets Lisboa-Palmela-Lisboa
- What Is Not Included- Lunch not included
- Know Before You Go- Advanced booking required 24 hours
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Circular tour (starts and ends at the same place)
- We provide Masks and Disinfectant Gel
- All the bicycles are disinfected with Bio Saf'On disinfectant and left in quarantine for 48h