This tour is the best way to visit Sintra away from the crowds. You cycle through the mountains (bikes are electric, don’t worry) and discover some of the region’s secrets.
The tour starts at the Rossio station, where we board the train to Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. First, we visit the town and stop next to the huge white chimneys of the Sintra National Palace, to taste the famous Sintra cheesecake.
Then, we cycle pleasantly by the Regaleira Palace, the Seteais Palace, and the Monserrate Palace.
Lunch is in an unforgettable place for its uniqueness and price-quality ratio.
Next, we have the option to travel to the magical Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of continental Europe.
The view gets even more breathtaking when we reach the sanctuary of Peninha, from where we continue to the wild Guincho beach, where we have a break.
Finally, we proceed to Cascais, a former fishing village, now an elegant Portuguese resort town, and ride along its magnificent bay on the dedicated bike path.
The return to Lisbon is by train.
- What Will You Do1. Meeting point - Largo Severa 7A (Martim Moniz);
2. Rossio station;
4. Taste the famous Sintra cheesecake;
5. Regaleira Palace;
6. Seteais Palace;
7. Monserrate Palace;
8. Cabo da Roca;
9. Sanctuary of Peninha;
10. Guincho beach;
12. Return to Lisbon is by train.
- What To Expect- Live guide during the tour
- What Is Included- E-bikes(Bosch)
- Live guide
- A bottle of water
- Sintra cupcake
- Train journey
- What Is Not Included- Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Know Before You Go- Advanced booking required 24 hours
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Circular tour (starts and ends at the same place)
- Lunch not included
- We provide Masks and Disinfectant Gel
- All the bicycles are disinfected with Bio Saf'On disinfectant and left in quarantine for 48h