There are many boat trips to see Lisbon at Sunset… But there is only one Barco Evora. Barco Evora is a historic ship consisting of a large outdoor deck and a comfortable indoor deck that ensures the best conditions for cruises and events throughout the year.
Barco Evora is a historic ship built in 1931 with recycled tank plates from World War I. It was the first diesel ship in Portugal and served the Portuguese people for more than 50 years connecting the river between Lisbon and the south bank. Between 2014 and 2017 it has been totally refurbished to become the charm ship it is today.
The tour begins at Cais do Sodré, where the caravels were built and discovered Brazil and the sea route to India!
From Cais Sodré, the historic Evora Boat goes to the mouth of the river Tagus, to see the most beautiful monuments dedicated to the triumphal period of the Discoveries: Jeronimos Monastery, Monument to the Discoveries and the Tower of Belém. beautiful photos of the MAAT, Cristo Rei, Ponte 25 de Abril until you reach one of the most beautiful squares in the world: Praça do Comércio, also known as Terreiro do Paço, for being the site of the palace of the kings of Portugal for about 2 centuries.
From Terreiro do Paço, it is possible to see all of Lisbon’s old quarter, with the Castle of São Jorge, the Lisbon Cathedral built in 1147, the historical districts such as Alfama, Mouraria and Graça, as well as the Church of Santa Engrácia converted in the 19th century in the National Pantheon, where Portuguese figures such as Amália Rodrigues, João de Deus and Eusebio are buried.
The boat has a large outdoor terrace with a large bar on the upper deck and the downstairs has an executive room which was the former first class, a kitchen, 4 bathrooms and a large panoramic lounge that guarantees maximum comfort even on colder days.
- What To Expect- During around one and half hour, you will see the view of Lisbon from the Tagus
- See our stunning sunset and the beautiful lights of the city
- Every cruise on the Barco Evora is a trip to the past!
- What Is Included- 1h40 minutes cruise at Tagus River on a Historic Boat
- 1 drink per person (wine, beer, tea, coffee or juice)
- Live Guide tour (in portuguese and english)
- What Is Not Included- Other drinks ( There is a bar on board available for consumption - reference price: beer 3 € / gin Tankeray 6 €)
- Know Before You Go- It is not allowed to enter food or drink from abroad.
- We recommend that you arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled time for check-in at Cais Ribeira das Naus.
- The Barco Evora entrance is accessible to people with reduced mobility. However we warn that the bathrooms are on the lower deck with stairway access only.
- Pets are allowed on condition that they are trapped on the stern covered outdoor deck.