We present Everest Base Camp heli tour to see Mount Everest and its surrounding mountains ranges. This tour meets the desire of every tourist who wants to take advantage to see Everest but does not have enough time, and is good for person in any kind of physical shape.
Journey starts from Kathmandu airport with a helicopter, flying parallel to the Himalayan range. After landing at lukla for fueling, you will fly to Hotel Everest view, the helicopter will land at the hotel’s helipad. You can enjoy your breakfast with the outstanding view of Mount Everest.
After breakfast your tour will take you closer to Mt. Everest and all other magnificent views of Himalayas, like Amadablam, Pumori, Amadablam, Cho Oyu etc.
Depending upon the crowd at the base camp, you will lad either at Everest Base Camp or head closer to Kalapatthar for a quick photograph then helicopter will fly to Lukla and then to Kathmandu.
- What Will You Do06:00 - Wake up and get ready for the adventure.
06:30 - Drive from your hotel to the airport which take around 20/30 min drive to reach airport where you will have a boarding process for adventure mountain Helicopter flight.
07:30 - Fly to the Everest Region to explore the mount Everest and other lots of mountains at the same time. At the place called Everest View Hotel in Syangboche, have what might be the highest altitude breakfast in the world.
09:40 - After breakfast we fly from Syangboche to Everest Base Camp and round by the helicopter trying to show as much as possible and explore Kalapatthar where you can see Gigantic views of mountains and glaciers around you give a sense of heaven including close-up view of Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Nuptse and Pumori. Where you will get 5 to 10 min to make picture there. Where you will feel the amazing smell of top of the world.
11:40 - After the photo shoot in the top of the world we fly back to Kathmandu to take a lovely memory and life time achievement to see the Mount Everest.
12:30 - From the airport the car will take you to your hotel.
- What To Expect- Incredible views of the high mountains and Mount Everest
- An adventure on the hights, seeing Everest Base camp and Kalapatthar
- A delicious breakfast in the highest hotel in the world
- What Is Included- Pick up and drop off from your hotel to the airport
- National park permit and Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) permit
- Helicopter airfare
- Breakfast in Everest View hotel.
- Airport Taxes
- All service and government taxes
- What Is Not Included- Travel insurance
- Any kind of personal expenses which are not mentioned by the company