Listing ID: 92861
Private Half-Day Jeep Tour In Madeira Island
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
Taking an East or West private Half-day Jeep Tour from Funchal is the best way to discover Madeira. You will delight yourself with the amazing views and explore the heart of nature in a 4×4 open roof Jeep while learning all about Madeira’s traditions and history.
If you choose the East side Tour, you will visit the majestic Pico do Areeiro at 1818 meters of altitude, the famous Nun’s Valley, and the peaceful Santo da Serra with its exotic forest.
If your choice is the West side of the Island, you will visit Cabo Girão, the highest sea cliff in Europe (589 meters.) with its stunning glass floor balcony; the fantastic Boca dos Namorados’s viewpoint to The Nun’s Valley; and Câmara de Lobos, a fishing, and traditional village.
* The itinerary and pick up time can be adjusted according to the client’s requirements.
- What Will You Do- Pico Do Areeiro
- Nun's Valley
- Boca Dos Namorados
- Cabo Girão
- Santo da Serra
- Camara de Lobos
- What Is Included- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off in Funchal
- Professional guide
- 4,5-hour jeep tour
- Security Instructions / First-Aid Kit
- What Is Not Included- Food and drinks
- Transfers outside Funchal (on demand for extra cost)
- TransfersWe can pick you up and drop you off in your accommodation in Funchal. Please remember to give us your complete address at the time of booking.
In areas out of Funchal the transfer is is charged.
Real adventure !!