You will discover the emotion of throwing a coin into the Trevi Fountain and you will admire the graceful Spanish Steps. Pedaling towards Piazza del Popolo and its Churches that house masterpieces of Caravaggio, you will reach one of the most famous Rome’s shopping streets, Via del Corso.
You will be amazed by the beauty of the majestic Pantheon, and by the breathtaking Piazza Navona.
After a ride through the colorful market of Campo De’ Fiori you will reach Trastevere, the peculiar maze of narrow streets where you can breath a glimpse of the truly Roman life. Crossing the River Tiber you will reach the Tiber Island.
En route back to the Colosseum, you will explore the former Jewish Ghetto of Rome, the imposing Theater of Marcellus, the Circus Maximum and the Campidoglio.
The tour is suitable for everyone: adults and children, it is simple, almost completely without climbs.
- What Is Included- High quality City Bike
- Tour Leader
- Helmet and chain lock
- Bike seat for children (max. 4 years)
- Insurance liability
- What Is Not Included- Anything that is not described as "Included"
- Know Before You Go- Please bring a bottle of water as it can be warm in Rome, especially in mid-summer
- Infant 0-4 years: free bike seat
- Be sure to bring an identification document for each participant and arrive 20 minutes before tour starts
- Infants should be accompanied by a minimum of 2 adults
- Each child using a tag-a-long or child seat must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours operate in rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group's average speed. In any case, the total duration could not be less or exceed 30 minutes
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.