Listing ID: 165788
Rome City Center Segway TourThis tour is absolutely perfect if you would like to quickly know Rome's historical center with it's beautiful squares and fountains. We glide through beautiful streets, churches fountains markets and many other attractions. Perfect on a first day in Rome and to whoever would like to get some beautiful stories about the sites! Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
Travel effortlessly up and down the Seven Hills of Rome and explore the ruins of the Roman empire, the centre of the Western world for centuries. Rome was not built in a day but you can experience its glory in just a few hours. Ancient Rome will take shape before your eyes as your Segway effortlessly carries you to sights that are too spread out to see on a walking tour. An orientation session before the tour begins will teach you everything you need to know about Segways. Beginners are welcome!
This tour will take you straight to Rome’s highlights and famous piazzas such as Piazza del Popolo, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona. Roll with us through Rome’s medieval and modern streets and discover the architectural and artistic wonders that make Rome one of the world’s top travel destinations.
Four hundred years ago, Bernini, Borromini and other great artists dramatically transformed a Renaissance Rome into the Baroque masterpiece we know today. Your guide will show you their greatest works, as well as other off-the-beaten track sites that can be easily missed if you don’t know where to look. We will visit the open air market of Campo de’ Fiori and hear why this piazza is the only square in Rome without a church. You will see the beautiful and famous Piazza Navona and the Pantheon that still stands after 2000 years. You will be amazed at how much of the city you can see on your Segway. Our guides will lead you through the maze-like roads of Rome, where a new treasure awaits you around every corner.
- What Will You Do1. Meet your guide and the segways at our shop in Piazza del Gesù 47
2. Get comfortable with the segways during a 30min training
3. Glide through Rome exploring Colosseum, Circus Maximus, Mouth of truth, Arch of Constantine, Avventine Hill, Michelangelo’s Campidoglio square, Capitol hill, Knights of Malta keyhole, Trajan Column, Roman Forum, Domus Augustiana on Palatine hill, Arch of Janus, Vestal Temple, panoramic view of Rome at the orange tree garden and much more.
4. Return safe back to the shop
- What To Expect- 3 hour Segway tour of Rome’s most beautiful squares, fountains and churches featuring the Campo de’ fiori market, the magnificent Trevi fountain and Rome’s best preserved ancient monument – the Pantheon.
- Expert guidance at each location from your local English-speaking guide.
- Small-group Segway tour of up to 8 participants ensures personalized attention and extra safety from your guide.
- First time on a Segway? Do not worry! Our half hour orientation session before the start of each tour will give you all the practice you need to feel comfortable on a Segway in no time.
- Great Photo opportunities of Rome’s picturesque alleyways and lesser-known art pieces which you can easily reach on your Segway.
- What Is Included- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Segway tour
- Small-group tour of up to 6 participants
- Ponchos in case of light rain
- What Is Not Included- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Know Before You Go- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 15 years