Vicenza, prospered in the golden age of Palladio. Enjoy the visit of the historic centre immersed in the city’s eternal beauty and the architecture of the Palladian Basilica.
The perfect viewpoint, the idyllic city in the golden world of the ancient art of theatre. Visit to the Olympic Theatre.
It’s time for a tasteful lunch in a selcted restaurant: tradition is served at the table.
In the afternoon, leave with you Palladian luxury Van for Villa Rotonda that, like a Muse, guards the knowledge and the memory of Palladio: visit to the Villa.
Iliad, Aeneid, Orlando Furioso: like in an epic poem, immersed into love stories at the Villa Valmarana ai Nani. Visit to the Villa and enjoy a tasty coffee break in the cafè.
After the breathtaking view of Vicenza from Monteberico square, you will reach the city center for a final Aperitif.
- What Will You Do1. Walk around the city centre of Vicenza
2. Visit Olympic Theatre and Palladian Basilica
3. Lunch in a selected restaurant
4. Transfer with your Palladian luxury Van
5. Visit of Villa la Rotonda and Valmarana
6. Arrival in Vicenza
7. Final Aperitif in the city centre
- What To Expect- Vicenza city center: Palladian Basilca and Olympic Theatre
- Selection of delicacies: tasteful lunch
- Villa Valmarana ai Nani: coffee break inside the Villa
- Villa la Rotonda: Palladian jewel of ingenious symmetry.
- Final Aperitif
- What Is Included- Entrances for Olympic Theatre and Palladian Basilica
- Lunch in a selected location
- Afternoon visits with you Palladian luxury Van
- Entrances for Villa la Rotonda and Valmarana ai Nani
- What Is Not Included- Tips
- Everything that is not mentioned in the "is included" section
- Know Before You Go- The minimum capacity for this tour to take place is 2 people
- The maximum capacity of the tour is 8 people per group