Kathmandu to approx 3 to 4 hours drive to starting point Charaudi 85 k.m. This trip hitting a few classes 2 or 3 rapids called “Ladiesdelight” and stop for the lunch. After lunch white water hit a class 2 to 3 rapid called “Upset” and “Surprise” A Resort stops and has hot Tea/Coffee with snacks. At about 6:00 p.m. at the camp take the dinner.
Around 6:30 in the morning wake up Tea/coffee. Then your raft guide take you for village tour about 2 hour, back to resort then serve breakfast quick pack-up and set our (run white water hit a class 2 or 3 rapids “BIJILI RAPID” and “TEA POT” and stop for the light lunch. After that raft is going to take out point Simaltal and drive back to Kathmandu / Pokhara / Chitwan by Public bus.
- What Will You DoThis is the most water adventure and tented rest on the side of the river. Enjoying the Trisuli River and local people. Trishuli is Nepal’s Most Popular Rafting River, this flow along the high to Pokhara or Chitwan 2 Days / overnight at resort in Trisuli river side.
Big bouncy waves, hefty holes, and tricky chutes all go towards making an exhilarating ride to remember with a combination of Grade II+ and III+ rapids with some IV’s in the post-monsoon season .rapids such as ‘Snell’s Nose’, ‘Teen Devi’, ‘Ladies Delight’, ‘Upset’ and the aptly named ‘Surprise’ rapid.
After 3 Hours drive from Kathmandu, Pokhara or Chitwan we will arrived to the rafting point. After 3 hours enjoying in river with water stay overnight is at resort tented camp at Kurintar. The following day rafting continues until lunch, before onward transport to Pokhara, Bandipur, Chitwan or Kathmandu.
- What To ExpectRafting
- What Is Included• Dinner with Camp Fire
• 1 Night accommodation in Deluxe tent
• Breakfast with Tea/Coffee
• Both Way Tourist bus transportation
• 3 hour rafting in Trisuli river with Lunch
• Day 2 rafting & light Lunch
• All rafting equipment and safety equipment
• Village Tour
- What Is Not Included• Private Transportation before & after
• All bar & beverage