Portugal is a country with a strong winemaking tradition, we have some of the best wines in the world and behind a good wine there is always a beautiful landscape. This is a bucolic tour with breathtaking views over the sea and a classic convertible to drive your senses.
One of the advantages of this tour is our guide.
Besides being a great expert of the area and endowed with tremendous sympathy, he is the one who will take care of everything. You just need to enjoy the flavors and the whole experience without worrying about anything else.
Always Beetle, Always in style. Book with us!
- What Will You Do- São Pedro de Sintra.
- Fonte Mourisca Centro Histórico de Sintra.
- Palácio da Vila.
- Piriquita - Tasting of Queijada or Travesseiro.
- Quinta da Regaleira.
- Palácio de Seteais.
- Palácio de Monserrate.
- Adega de Colares - visit to the vineyards, visit to the cellar - wine tasting.
- Avenida Marginal.
- What Is Included- Pick-up and drop-off in the city centre.
- Itinerary can be completely customizable, so if you have a specific set of monuments or sites that you would like to visit feel free to share with us.
- Each car is driven by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.