It’s hard to describe the whole environment surrounded by the mountains and the town of Sintra.
Starting at the westernmost point of Europe (Cabo da Roca) followed by a fantastic journey that will take us to places where time has stood still, worthy of fairy tales, Kings and Queens.
For this we will have to go through the entire Serra de Sintra by roads among forests, legends and unique landscapes.
A heartwarming lunch will be waiting for us in one of the typical restaurants in Sintra.
- What Will You Do- Visiting the coastal town of Cascais.
- See the Boca do Inferno which is an interesting cliff formation close to Cascais.
- Visit Cabo da Roca, the westernmost extent of mainland Portugal.
- Visit generations-old taverns and traditional cafes.
- Inclusions are hotel or hostel pick up and drop off as well as you will get your guide.
- Meeting point for the Beautiful Day in Sintra Tour from Lisbon is your centrally located hotel or hostel in Lisbon.
- What Is Not Included- Tickets to monuments.