The Azorean sea is one of the favorite destinations of the fans of big game fishing and we will show you why. With the influence of golf stream, the Big Game fishing is a great success. Several species during the migratory route pass through our waters, like Blue marlin, White marlin, Wahoo, Common Dolphinfish and other species of tuna such as Bluefin, Yellowfin, Bigeye, Albacore and the Skipjack tuna.
For Big Game Fishing in the Azores, go to the right place and a little bit of patience is the key to success. In addition, we have all the fishing equipment to ensure a good experience! On board our boats have at your disposal drinks and light meals during a half day tour and for a full day tour we provide lunch with drinks included. The boats are fully equipped with the latest technologies in navigation and security. For a more sustainable fishing practice, we are apologists for the concept “Catch and Release”. We take the fish out of the water to observe it and take photos and then we return the fish to the sea.
Join us to spend a great and relaxing day in family or with friends fishing in São Miguel. The Azores is considered one of the best of the world locals for fishing and provides an extensive variety of sea species. Allow us to show you!
- What To Expect- Big game fishing can be done every day, as long as sea conditions are suitable;
- The most common species in the big game in the Azores are: Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Wahoo, Common Dolphinfish and several species of tuna such as Bluefin, Yellowfin, Bigeye, Albacores and Skipjack tuna;
- The best time of the year to catch the tuna starts at April and ends at July;
- What Is Included- Briefing;
- All fishing equipment;
- Drinks (non-alcoholic beverages) and sandwiches;
- Fishing license;
- Maritime tourist license;
- Experienced captain;
- Experienced team/ deck mate.