Enjoy an effortless ride on an e-bike! Get through the most famous parks in the city with us, through Recoleta and Los Bosques de Palermo. In-motion communication will allow you to discover the importance of the spots we pass by without stopping!
Experience as the locals do a typical Buenos Aires Sunday, drinking the traditional mate and eating pastries while the sun goes down, surrounded by nature. Become part of the real tango at a milonga, with a live orchestra and tango lesson, merge yourself with the famous dance full of Argentinian passion.
- What Will You DoStarting our experience in the classic neighborhood of Recoleta, we'll bike by the School of Law and the Floralis Generica by Figueroa Alcorta and del Libertador Avenues, two of the main and most beautiful avenues in town. Riding by the bike paths, we'll move to Palermo, passing by the Japanese Garden, the Palermo Horse Racetrack, the Argentinian Polo Field and the Rosedal, to make a stop in the Bosques de Palermo, also known as Buenos Aires' lungs. Once there we'll disconnect from the city's noise and enjoy some "mates"(Argentina's most traditional herbal drink) with some pastries, like many locals do on that park on Sundays.
From there we'll go back to civilization to head towards one of the main milongas in town, where we´ll join a Tango expert to learn about its story, codes and the mil.
- What To ExpectYou will see the North side of Buenos Aires from a different point of view, through our local guides and feeling the breeze on your face, enjoying as a local a traditional Sunday in the parks of Palermo. After that, we will visit a milonga a traditional tango house, to delight with a live orchestra and learning the steps of tango.
- What Is Included- Electric bicycle with intercom
- Bicycle tour guide
- Snack (pastries)
- Mate tea
- Entrance ticket for the milonga
- Tango guide
- Live orchestra
- Tango/milonga Lesson
- One soft drink per person
- Pilot in case of rain
- What Is Not Included- Pickup and drop-off
- Food and extra drinks
- Gratuities (optional)