Start your day of fun by meeting your guide at the luxurious Puerto Madero neighborhood to board a boat that will take you sail through the Rio de la Plata to El Tigre. On the way, you will be able to enjoy wonderful views of the city and sail among the many islands of the Delta.
We disembark around midday, and go on a Hop-on Hop-off City Tour by bus, which will allow you to see all the main highlights while listening to a complete audio that will grant you to understand the importance and history of each site. The first stop will be at Puerto de Frutos. It used to be the old port ,and now, is a place where the locals put together a fair, where they sell handcrafts, souvenirs, and food. Here you have some free time to walk around and have lunch (not included). Over the years, Tigre has become a gastronomic center that offers a variety of typical Argentinian dishes or international cuisine
Back on the bus, we will go to our second stop, at Paseo Victorica, an exceptional place, that combines nature, river views, gastronomy, rowing clubs and historical museums. If you wish, you will be able to visit one of the museums. The options available are: Museo del Mate, Naval Museum or Museum of Art (tickets not included).
After visiting the museum or walking around, you and your guide will go to El Tigre train station, to take the train back to Buenos Aires City. The tour ends at the Retiro train station.
- What Will You Do- Go on an amazing boat ride through Rio de la Plata
- Visit El Tigre city highlights by bus
- Get to taste some traditional food and buy local crafts
- Enjoy a personalized service from small group departures
- Be accompanied by a local guide
- What To ExpectOur Tigre Delta Day Trip by Boat is ideal for those who would like to explore the Delta of Parana and Uruguay rivers. It includes a boat trip departing from Puerto Madero trough the Rio de la Plata and the Delta area where we will enjoy of the best views of Buenos Aires. We will take the Tigre tourist bus to visit the more interesting attractions. We will visit the Puerto de Frutos market. We get back by Train ending up the tour in Retiro Station
- What Is Included- Guided walking tour
- Guide that speaks Spanish, English and Portuguese
- Tickets For The Boat
- Tickets For The Train
- Touristic Bus Tickets with audio-guide
- What Is Not Included- Admission to museums
- Meals and Beverages
- Any personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Transportation from hotels is not included, you must make your own way to the meeting point and back to your hotel)
- Gratuities (optional)