Our Tour to Estancia Santa Susana begins with pick up from your hotel, between 08.45 and 09.40 am. Together with our guides, we´ll leave the City and head to Los Cardales, a pleasant journey going through Argentina’s countryside. Once we arrive at the ranch, we will be greeted with a welcome refreshment, where they serve the typical empanadas, local wine and soft drinks. Later, the guides will take you to explore some of the Santa Susana’s attractions, such as the traditional museum and its beautiful church.
After that, you can enjoy a horse carriage ride to explore the land of the ranch or if you are up to, go horseback riding like a Gaucho. Pass noon, lunch will be served; is a traditional barbecue style, two course meal consisting of Chorizo and Morcilla as starters. Tenderloin, Bife de Chorizo and chicken for the main course, which will be accompanied by different types of salads. To make the most of this delicious lunch, you also will be offered red and white wines, soft drinks, water and coffee.
During lunch, you will have fun with a tango and folklore show where everyone is invited to dance. We can see an exciting “boleadoras” performance where traditional weapons are thrown by gauchos. After lunch, we will start the real entertainment while gauchos show their amazing abilities. They will do a “ring race” (known as “carrera de anillas”), and a “cuadreras race” that is a typical gaucho competition. To end this traditional experience, we will be served in the afternoon a typical Argentina drink “mate” and pastries.
The tour ends with drop off at hotels.
- What Will You Do- Discover Argentina's true countryside
- Feel like a true Gaucho by experiencing what a day with them is like
- Try a traditional Asado lunch, paired with some local wines
- What To Expect- Travel to the traditional Argentinean "Pampa" where we celebrate the authentic "Fiesta Gaucha". Multiple activities related to local customs will take place during the day.
- You choose from going horseback riding, watching a show of traditional folklore and enjoying a demonstration of the fantastic riding skills of the famous Argentine Gauchos.
- Our tour includes an Asado lunch (Barbecue), with different types of meat and vegetables, and everything paired with some local wines. Finnish the day with some traditional sweets.
- What Is Included- Pick up and drop off from hotels
- Guide that speaks Spanish, English and Portuguese
- Lunch and drinks
- Afternoon tea
- Horseback riding
- Folklore Show
- Gauchos's abilities and skills show