Enjoy a comprehensive visit to the magical city of Toledo – the UNESCO-world heritage site where famous for narrow medieval streets, beautiful architecture and rich history – mixing diverse Christian, Jewish and Muslim backgrounds. Known as the Imperial City for having been the seat of the court of King Charles I and associated with the life and works of Miguel de Cervantes, Toledo is a city with history and surprises behind every corner, that your professional tour guide will unearth for you.
Embarking in comfort from central Madrid, your expert guide will ensure you visit every essential monument, building and district in Toledo, with guided visits to emblematic sites such as Toledo Cathedral, the church of Santo Tomé, the Jewish District and the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca. In total you will visit the city’s 8 most important historic districts and monuments – ensuring that you cover all the unmissable things to do in Toledo, including the famous painting by El Greco in the church of Santo Tomé.
The tour will also include free time for you to explore the rest of the city on your own – with the possibility to return to places already visited or enter freely into further locations with tickets provided by us – including the Church of the Saviour and the Colegio de las Doncellas Nobles. Alternately, if you just want to sat back and enjoy a beer or some lunch on a beautiful terrace, you will also have time to do so and your guide will recommend you some great places, touristic or local.
At the end of your Toledo Tour (the experience in total lasts around 9 hours), you will return to central Madrid on a comfortable bus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do in the evening or for the rest of your stay.
- What Will You Do- Explore the Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods of ancient Toledo alongside an expert guide
- Enter freely into 7 different buildings and monuments throughout the city
- Visit the spectacular Toledo Cathedral and the treasures within
- See the artworks of El Greco in the church of Santo Tomé
- Take advantage of extra time to revisit your favourite places, explore further or simply relax
- Enjoy comfortable private bus transport to and from Madrid
- What To ExpectWith this tour you can know the history of one of the most important city of Spain. You will be able to visit the Toledo's Cathedral with an exclusive guided tour and enjoy a fun day.
- What Is Included- Entry tickets to the 7 major monuments in Toledo
- Exclusive Guided Visit to the Toledo Cathedral
- Professional Bilingual Guide
- Bus to and from Madrid
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Food or beverages