Listing ID: 169672
Lisbon E-Bike Tour: Other Side Of The Tagus RiverThe Best View over Lisbon Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
Did you know that Lisbon is even more beautiful when seen from the Tagus River south bank? Experience Lisbon from a different perspective, from the river level to the 133 meter-high (436 ft) Sanctuary of Christ the King.
The Tagus river crossing is on Lisbon’s iconic boat, the Cacilheiro.
On the south bank, we ride our electric bikes along the river, at our own pace, surrounded by silence and tranquility.
The Sanctuary of Christ the King or “Cristo Rei” is high above us, but with electric bikes, we don’t even feel the steepness.
Our first stop is at Casa da Cerca – Center for Contemporary Art, for coffee and a visit to the house and its beautiful garden.
When in the Sanctuary, the view becomes even more amazing, with the huge Tagus River, the bridges, the colorful houses, the green Monsanto Forest, and much more. You would want to lose yourself in the landscape.
The return is downhill yet with a stop at the pleasant pedestrian street Cândido dos Reis.
The ferry awaits us back to Lisbon.
- What Will You Do1. Cross the River by Cacilheiro
2. Visit the Sanctuary of the Christ the King
3. Ride to Casa da Cerca
4. Return back to Lisbon
- What To Expect- Live guide during the tour
- What Is Included- E-bikes(Bosch)
- Live guide
- A bottle of water
- Ferry ride tickets
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities (Optional)
- Know Before You Go- Advanced booking required 24 hours
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Circular tour (starts and ends at the same place)
- We provide Masks and Disinfectant Gel
- All the bicycles are disinfected with Bio Saf'On disinfectant and left in quarantine for 48h