The Vatican Museum is one of the biggest and the most renowned collections of art in the world. Endless galleries, hallways and courtyards invite the visitor to lose themselves in a maze of wonderful art and ancient artefacts. Factor in circa 30,000 tourists entering the museums every day, and said maze can quickly turn into a maelstrom of overcrowding and high frustration.
We know the Vatican Museums inside out, and we know that being hot, bothered and stressed therein is no way to spend precious vacation time when in Rome. We have created this tour to make a visit to the Sistine Chapel as fast and free of hassle as possible.
Meet your guide at our Vatican offices which are just a stone’s throw away from the museums entrance. We provide a comfortable place to relax before your tour with free wifi, air conditioning and rest room availability. At this point, your guide will use illustrations to deliver a full explanation of all the frescoed ceiling panels and paintings inside the Sistine Chapel (silence is a rule in the Chapel and is strictly enforced by museum guards).
After a brief but comprehensive outline of Michelangelo’s masterpieces from the time of their commission to the moment of completion, we’ll whisk you to the museums entrance with fast track priority access and lead you straight to the Sistine Chapel. No stops, no waiting, no hassle.
After the Sistine Chapel, you may decide to backtrack through the labyrinthine Vatican Museums and experience yet more masterpieces and major works of art, or perhaps head over to St. Peter’s Basilica where you can explore the vast Church on your own or even climb Michelangelo’s Dome for breathtaking views of Rome!
- What Is Included- Expert English speaking tour guide
- Priority entrance tickets to the Vatican Museum
- Fast track access to the Sistine Chapel
- Skip the line access to St. Peter's Basilica
- What Is Not Included- Gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Know Before You Go- Despite fast track tour operator access, some unavoidable waiting may be necessary in order to pass through security checks.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Not wheelchair accessible