We will travel from Madrid in a comfortable air-conditioned VIP Class bus to Ávila and Segovia, two World Heritage cities and essential jewels of Castile and Leon with a valuable Roman and medieval legacy.
We will arrive to Avila and will start our guided visit for an hour and a half for the most outstanding monuments of the city, then we will enjoy your free time to discover Avila “on your own”. Inside and outside the walls you can find an endless number of monuments and historical buildings to discover the impressive medieval style of the city or simply enjoy the terraces and buy the typical yolks of Ávila.
We will continue our trip to the spectacular city of Segovia. The essential visit of the Roman Aqueduct, almost 2000 years old, is the ideal starting point for a guided tour of the Segovian capital. As we arrive at lunchtime after the visit of the Aqueduct you will have a free time to enjoy the gastronomy of Segovia. We will continue our guided tour through the narrow streets, discovering the historic center. We will reach the Plaza Mayor where the Gothic Cathedral of Santa María shines with its own light. The next point of our visit is the imposing Alcázar de Segovia. For this we will walk about eight minutes down the unique streets that gives us the Castilian city. Together with the Aqueduct and the Cathedral, the Alcázar completes the trio of Segovia’s most popular monuments. Then we will have free time to continue enjoying this beautiful city .
We will return to Madrid after an intense day of emotions and with unforgettable memories of the beauty and majesty of these two cities like Avila and Segovia.
- What To Expect- Children under 7 years old free of charge
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free time to explore the city on your own and do shopping
- Family friendly
- What Is Included- Comfortable round trip in a Luxury VIP Class Bus
- Caring attention and accompanying bilingual guide on the bus
- Guided walking tour of the main monuments of Avila for a one hour
- Guided walking tour of the main monuments of Segovia for an hour and a half
- Local English and Spanish expert guide
- What Is Not Included- Fee entrance to the monuments
- Any not specified service