One of our local friendly guides will meet you at 11am at your accommodation for the beginning of our tour! Get in our mini-van, with all commodities (AC, Wi-Fi, All insurances) following by the beautiful ocean-front roads until we reach our first stop: Cascais, the scenic fishing village where you will time to take some pictures and relax before the tastings start.
Heading to Sintra, the most romantic of Portuguese Villas, considered World’s Heritage Site by UNESCO from 1995, where our tastings will be at a traditional, local and very cozy restaurant that will put on your table a whole different explosion of flavors! From the traditional Sardines and Bacalhau (codfish), to other “tapas” you will get the chance to get to know, we will offer you a food experience that will make you fall in love with Portugal’s cosine forever!
Desserts and sweet pastries are what Sintra has best, so, after the restaurant, we will walk through the Historical Centre and its magical streets until we find the main entrance of Sintra’s oldest pastry shop founded in 1862. From there you’ll get the chance to try two (from a choice of 4) of the amazing traditional pastries such as Travesseiros and Queijadas with a Portuguese cup of coffee.
To end this tasting experience, we take you to try Vinho do Porto – Port Wine – this wine tasting takes place in a very special wine cellar located 5 mins away from the center where Mr. João, our wine expert, will explain you everything you need to know about the famous Port Wine from the basic difference between white and red to the process of the wine making industry in Portugal!
This tour will take you on an amazing and unforgettable experience, well cooked for the food lovers!!
- What To Expect- Lot's of fun
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- The best of the typical Portuguese food
- What Is Included- 5h Private Tour , exclusive for your group and possible to customize (limited to the guide and itineraries possibilities at the day)
- Expert local guide (that will also be your driver)
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation (possible only in Sintra, Lisbon, Cascais and Ericeira)
- Food Tasting Lunch - Including more than 4 different small dishes to share , starters and drinks
- Port Wine Tasting - 3 different port wines
- Traditional Portuguese sweet pastry tasting
- Cup of Coffee
- All insurances included
- Transport in a comfortable MiniVan with Wi-Fi on board
- What Is Not Included- Entrances and tickets fees
- Snacks or drinks that aren't included unless specified