Listing ID: 93663
Private Tour Of The Must-See Attractions Of Lisbon
Easy Cancellation - Cancel 3 days before for a full refund
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Fast booking confirmation
The day starts with a comfortable pick up at your hotel/address that will avoid any unnecessary stress of navigating an unfamiliar city. Your day will start at the Edward the 7th park, where you will be given the chance to see Lisbon from one the best view points in town and understand its geography.
After discover the history of Medieval Lisbon by visiting the cathedral, Saint George’s Castle, Alfama and Nossa Senhora do Monte Viewpoint. Next get ready to Downtown Lisbon to visit Liberdade Avenue, Restauradores Square, Rossio Square.
Learn more about the Age of Discovery by visiting Belém, ‘Belém pastry’ fabric, Jeronimos Monastery, Belém Tower and the Discoveries Monument. Take some free time to indulge in a delicious local pastry, and stop for lunch (own expense).
In the afternoon, pass by Comercio Square, the Triumph Arch, Rooftop Terrace as your guide shares secrets from the rebuilding of Lisbon. The day will end at your desired destination.
- What Will You Do- Discover the best Lisbon has to offer on this full-day private city tour
- Visit the neighborhoods of Alfama, Bairro Alto, Chiado, Baixa, and Belem
- Learn about the history and culture of the city form your guide
- Enjoy a personalized and customized experience on this fully private tour
- What To Expect- Expect a complete overview of Lisbon
- Guided visits inside any monument you decide to visit
- Personalized tour with a professional guide/driver
- What Is Included- Professional guide
- Guided visits inside monuments
- Bottled water
- What Is Not Included- Entrance fees
- TransfersWe will pick you up and drop you off in your accommodation in Lisbon.
Related Interest Points
Full day tour